directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <>
Subject Re: ACI documentation and/or sourcecode
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 21:53:54 GMT
Hi Wayne,

> I've been trying to set up ACI and I've run out of documentation.  Looks like there's
some left to be written.  Fair enough.

The ApacheDS ACI subsytem is based on the X.500 specification. Therefor
a good documentation for ACIs may be this specification:

And of course Chadwick's X.500 book:

> I've dug through the code to try and find things like grantsAndDenials values,etc but
end up looking for the code used to make shared-ldap-  I can't seem to find any
of that.  Anyone know where I can find such?

The best way to browse the source cod would be to checkout the complete
apacheds code including the dependencies (that include shared-ldap):
svn co

You could find the shared-ldap code here, either the trunk or your
requested version

Or for online browseing:

Stefan Seelmann

> Wayne Johnson