directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where can I find a apacheds-1.0.2 snapshot (was: RE: When do changes to ACI take effect?)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:46:17 GMT
Hi Wayne,
You can run "mvn package" in the server-installers project and in the
server-installers/target/images directory you will find all of the install
images for each platform and daemon type, so which one you use depends on
which one you based your product on.  I also just checked in a fix to the
1.0.3-SNAPSHOT code that will disable downloading of the source for the
installer packages so this should speed up building the installers.

Thanks,
Chris