Is jUDDI still an open project, There is no release since June 14, 2005 .

I thought UDDI was available in ApacheDS. I missunderstand something :).

I developed a custom server integrating ApacheDS 1.02 (would like 1.5 but some feature of my dynamic lcassloader is not in place), tomcat 6 and others open source projects. I will need UDDI service to expose some features of our software. I may spent time on this implementation but need some hints to do this.

Stevens

Inactive hide details for "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>"Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>

          "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>

          02.07.2007 11:56
          Veuillez répondre à
          users@directory.apache.org

users@directory.apache.org

cc

Objet

Re: ApacheDS and UDDI

Hi Stevens,

there is not such an ADS UDDI service. Obviously, this would be a good
move to have it, but there is nothing in our roadmap related to UDDI.

Of course, if someone want to dedicate some time to work out a
solution based on ADS, we would be happy to include it into the
server. It should just be a matter to add a new schema, and to map
jUDDI (another apache project:
http://ws.apache.org/juddi/ ) on top of

Wanna try ?

--