Inactive hide details for "Alex Karasulu" <akarasulu@apache.org>"Alex Karasulu" <akarasulu@apache.org>

          "Alex Karasulu" <akarasulu@apache.org>
          Envoyé par : akarasulu@gmail.com

          02.07.2007 16:20
          Veuillez répondre à
          users@directory.apache.org

cc

Objet

Re: ApacheDS and UDDI

The LDAP Schema that you want is already out there.  Take a look here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4403

Now I think there must be an OpenLDAP version of this schema somewhere and
if so
we can easily load it straight into ApacheDS which supports OpenLDAP schema
file
formats.

If such a schema file does not exist then creating one from this RFC is
really really
easy to do.

Alex

http://www.osgi.org/osgi_technology/index.asp?section=2#Problem web page.