Then my first task is finalisation of ApacheDS 1.5. When starting ApacheDS server I get this error :

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No resource named org/apache/directory/server/schema/bootstrap/partition/DBFILES

I supposed that DBFILES contains an empty database template. In which jar is this packed?

Stevens

Inactive hide details for "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>"Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>

          "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>

          02.07.2007 13:30
          Veuillez répondre à
          users@directory.apache.org

users@directory.apache.org

cc

Objet

Re: ApacheDS and UDDI

jUDDI is not dead.

The last commit was done 2 days ago. ven if the list is not very active,
there is still some commits.

You seems to have build an interesting server. We will be pleased to help
you if you want to go farther, but I would encourage you to switch to 1.5,
which is much more stable and fast. More that that, even if in early stage,
it's easier to use than 1.0 !

Thanks for your interest !

http://ws.apache.org/juddi/ ) on top of