I download jUDDI and read SQL script for database schema generation. I also call "mvn clean install" and see generation of specialized schema like Kerberos.

What I need is to create a LDAP schema corresponding to this DDL schema. I also have to create a jUDDI datastore specialized in LDAP quering. That's right?

>Our primary vision is to build an enterprise directory server platform where other Internet services snap in to store their data within the directory so they may be managed using LDAP. Its >architecture is designed so services other than LDAP such DNS, DHCP, SLP, Kerberos, and UDDI can be implemented and snapped in. These services will use a common networking layer >(MINA) and each can be toggled on and off according to the needs of the environment.

Reading this, I also may developt as it is described.

Reading your log file, I found OSGI reference and as I'm curious to know what I don't know, I sreach and found http://www.osgi.org/osgi_technology/index.asp?section=2#Problem web page. This is exactly what I'm doing in my server... Is this framework easy to learn? Does it have any restrictions in usage, in deployement ?

Inactive hide details for "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>"Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>

          "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>

          02.07.2007 15:35
          Veuillez répondre à
          users@directory.apache.org

users@directory.apache.org

cc

Objet

Re: ApacheDS and UDDI

Just go ahead then ! The 1.5.1 won't be very different from the
developpement version, we will just fix some bugs which may not impacting
your dev.

All you need is summarized in this page :

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/building-trunks.html

Emmanuel

http://ws.apache.org/juddi/ ) on top of