directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between the following ldif files
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:01:00 GMT
Hi Markus, Martin

I suddenly realized that some objectClasses were duplicated (2.5.4.3
and cn) i the first LDIF file. How possibly did you obtained this
extract ? It seems to be a bug.

Did you used replication as suggested by Martin ?

On 7/23/07, Martin Alderson <Martin.Alderson@salfordsoftware.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Markus,
>
> Sorry for the delay with this message, I am having some problems with the mailing lists
at the moment so I don't get to see messages for 1-2 days.

> I suspect your problem is caused by the replication service (mitosis).  When it is enabled
it seems to like adding the naming component (e.g. cn, dc) with OID's to entries when they
are created.  I don't believe they are necessary but I don't think they will cause you any
problems either.  If you want, I think you can stop this happening by removing the following
lines from org.apache.directory.mitosis.operation.AddEntryOperation.execute0:

--
Regards,
Cordialement,