directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:16:47 GMT
The short answer is : 'yes'.

We are in the process to releasing a 1.5.1 soon (in july, somewhere), so if
you can wait a little bit, it won't be anymore a development version.

You have to know that the trunk contains a version which should work, as we
are running integration tests on it before each commit ( hopefully ...), so
this is somehow stable. However, the 1.5.x versions aren't supposed to be a
final version : final versions are 1.x, 2.x etc. But I still consider that
1.5 versions are much more stable and reliable than 1.0, which is a little
bit limited.

It's up to you to select which version you want to work with, considering
that we will be there to help you whatever version you select :)