directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:47:21 GMT
Well, you will have to run mvn clean install before starting ADS 1.5.

The problem is that we are now using ADS itself to store the schema. But we
need to inject this meta-schema into ADS when you first launch it, otherwise
the server won't be able to start. The DBFILES is created when compiling the
server with the mvn clean install, and then loaded into the server.

I know, this is not very elegant, but as we don't have yet worked to clean
this up, you will have to go through it...

Sorry for the burden...