directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:30:10 GMT
jUDDI is not dead.

The last commit was done 2 days ago. ven if the list is not very active,
there is still some commits.

You seems to have build an interesting server. We will be pleased to help
you if you want to go farther, but I would encourage you to switch to 1.5,
which is much more stable and fast. More that that, even if in early stage,
it's easier to use than 1.0 !

Thanks for your interest !