directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:56:02 GMT
Hi Stevens,

there is not such an ADS UDDI service. Obviously, this would be a good
move to have it, but there is nothing in our roadmap related to UDDI.

Of course, if someone want to dedicate some time to work out a
solution based on ADS, we would be happy to include it into the
server. It should just be a matter to add a new schema, and to map
jUDDI (another apache project: http://ws.apache.org/juddi/ ) on top of

Wanna try ?

--
Regards,