directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <>
Subject Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:56:02 GMT
Hi Stevens,

there is not such an ADS UDDI service. Obviously, this would be a good
move to have it, but there is nothing in our roadmap related to UDDI.

Of course, if someone want to dedicate some time to work out a
solution based on ADS, we would be happy to include it into the
server. It should just be a matter to add a new schema, and to map
jUDDI (another apache project: ) on top of

Wanna try ?

On 7/2/07, <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking to use ApacheDS as a UDDI repository, wher can I find some
> documentation on ApacheDS UDDI service?
> Best Regards,
> Stevens Gestin
> DISCLAIMER : This email and any files transmitted with it, including
> replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently
> transmitted from the sender, are confidential and solely for the use of the
> intended recipient. The contents do not represent the opinion of the sender
> except to the extent that it relates to their official business.

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message