directory-users mailing list archives

From JsD <jpyobjcd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Installing on FreeBSD
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:05:41 GMT
Sounds very interesting Chris.

FYI - After my thread to the FreeBSD group on ApacheDS started last night,
they have already gotten CommonsDaemon Port up on FreshPorts (
http://www.freshports.org/devel/jakarta-commons-daemon/)

Thanks for your interest in FreeBSD! My fellow BSD'rs would be very
appreciative to have ApacheDS formally ported over to the platform.

Regards,
Tim