directory-users mailing list archives

From JsD <jpyobjcd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Installing on FreeBSD
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:47:25 GMT
Found out how to build jsvc for FreeBSD (sans Ports). This required a very
small hack in the configure script to detect FreeBSD 6.x. The configure
script is currently only set up to detect FreeBSD 4.x. My tests so far with
tomcat shows that it works just fine.

Having an official port of jsvc to FreeBSD will come eventually but will
probably take quite some time to get developed and therefore is probably not
worth waiting for.

Is it possible to create a document to explain how to get ApacheDS working
by hand with a user compiled jsvc on FreeBSD?

Thanks,
Tim