directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5.1 :: Does ApacheDS internally cache modified object properties, like changed user password
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:44:04 GMT
Hi Markus,

Good to hear from you again.  Sorry about this annoying problem.

Sounds like we have a credential cache issue.  I see a few JIRA issues
floating
around on the topic.  I'll take a look when I get a chance but my gut is
telling me
that the credentials in the cache are not invalidated by the modify on the
userPassword attribute.

Thanks,
Alex