directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apacheds-tools dump throws Exception
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:35:56 GMT
I just fixed this the issues with the dump command in the 1.5.x branch (the
ads trunk).
You can checkout and build the trunk now if you like.  However just for your
convenience
I built it for you and dropped a copy of the 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT build into my
home directory
here for you to test:

    http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/latest/trunk<http://people.apache.org/%7Eakarasulu/apacheds/trunk>

There you will find the latest windows installer exe for Apacheds
1.5.1SNAPSHOT.  Let me know if this works for you.

Alex