directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apacheds-tools dump throws Exception
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:27:15 GMT
Markus do you have a apacheds-schema-registries-1.5.0.jar in your lib
directory
of the installation home for ADS?  This is the jar that contains the
SchemaLoader
class that seems to be having issues.  Also check and see if the problem
exists
even if you try to dump the system partition.  I want to single out a few
things.

Alex