directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:20:11 GMT
The LDAP Schema that you want is already out there.  Take a look here:

     http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4403

Now I think there must be an OpenLDAP version of this schema somewhere and
if so
we can easily load it straight into ApacheDS which supports OpenLDAP schema
file
formats.

If such a schema file does not exist then creating one from this RFC is
really really
easy to do.

Alex