directory-users mailing list archives

From sges...@gnt.ch
Subject Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:06:49 GMT

Is jUDDI still an open project, There is no release since June 14, 2005 .

I thought UDDI was available in ApacheDS. I missunderstand something :).

I developed a custom server integrating ApacheDS 1.02 (would like 1.5 but
some feature of my dynamic lcassloader is not in place), tomcat 6 and
others open source projects. I will need UDDI service to expose some
features of our software. I may spent time on this implementation but need
some hints to do this.

Stevens

             "Emmanuel
             Lecharny"
             <elecharny@gmail.                                           A
             com>                      users@directory.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             02.07.2007 11:56
                                                                     Objet
                                       Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
             Veuillez répondre
             users@directory.a
                 pache.org

Hi Stevens,

there is not such an ADS UDDI service. Obviously, this would be a good
move to have it, but there is nothing in our roadmap related to UDDI.

Of course, if someone want to dedicate some time to work out a
solution based on ADS, we would be happy to include it into the
server. It should just be a matter to add a new schema, and to map
jUDDI (another apache project: http://ws.apache.org/juddi/ ) on top of

Wanna try ?

--
Regards,