directory-users mailing list archives

From sges...@gnt.ch
Subject Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:28:46 GMT

I can wait but if I need to develop UDDI It may be interesting to download
development version.

             "Emmanuel
             Lecharny"
             <elecharny@gmail.                                           A
             com>                      users@directory.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             02.07.2007 14:17
                                                                     Objet
                                       Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
             Veuillez répondre
             users@directory.a
                 pache.org

The short answer is : 'yes'.

We are in the process to releasing a 1.5.1 soon (in july, somewhere), so if
you can wait a little bit, it won't be anymore a development version.

You have to know that the trunk contains a version which should work, as we
are running integration tests on it before each commit ( hopefully ...), so
this is somehow stable. However, the 1.5.x versions aren't supposed to be a
final version : final versions are 1.x, 2.x etc. But I still consider that
1.5 versions are much more stable and reliable than 1.0, which is a little
bit limited.

It's up to you to select which version you want to work with, considering
that we will be there to help you whatever version you select :)