directory-users mailing list archives

From sges...@gnt.ch
Subject Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:42:38 GMT

Then my first task is finalisation of ApacheDS 1.5. When starting ApacheDS
server I get this error :

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No
resource named
org/apache/directory/server/schema/bootstrap/partition/DBFILES

I supposed that DBFILES contains an empty database template. In which jar
is this packed?

Stevens

             "Emmanuel
             Lecharny"
             <elecharny@gmail.                                           A
             com>                      users@directory.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             02.07.2007 13:30
                                                                     Objet
                                       Re: ApacheDS and UDDI
             Veuillez répondre
             users@directory.a
                 pache.org

jUDDI is not dead.

The last commit was done 2 days ago. ven if the list is not very active,
there is still some commits.

You seems to have build an interesting server. We will be pleased to help
you if you want to go farther, but I would encourage you to switch to 1.5,
which is much more stable and fast. More that that, even if in early stage,
it's easier to use than 1.0 !

Thanks for your interest !