directory-users mailing list archives

From "Barber, Dan \(Contractor\)" <Dan.Bar...@Polycom.com>
Subject Question about partition searches
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:36:17 GMT
All,

I'm trying to implement a very basic search for my new partition type.
I'm returning a SingletonEnumeration with a SearchResult embedded within
it. The contents of the SearchResult match what gets returned when I
click on o=sevenSeas using LDAP Studio. So, I'm just trying to return
attributes relating to the root node of my partition.

The return of this BTreeSearchResult

name = o=sevenSeas, and entry = Attribute id : 'dc',  Values :
['example'] Attribute id : 'objectclass',  Values : ['top',
'organization', 'extensibleObject']

from JdbmPartition::search prompts a call to JdbmPartition::lookup with
this context

opContext = LookupContext for DN 'o=sevenSeas', attributes :
<collectiveAttributeSubentries>.

When I return this SearchResult

name = o=polycom, and entry = Attribute id : 'dc',  Values : ['example']