directory-users mailing list archives

From "Barber, Dan \(Contractor\)" <Dan.Bar...@Polycom.com>
Subject Creating a new partition
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:30:32 GMT
All,

I'm working on creating a very basic partition type that I can include
in server.xml, and that I can just get ApacheDS to come up with. A first
step toward creating our own partition. The return values will be
hard-coded at this point and then code will slowly be added to retrieve
values from our database. I've created a PartitionConfiguration and
Partition class, and included them in a bean. They are very stripped
down classes. The step that is breaking current is during partition
initialization.

During initialization the following search is performed: opContext =
SearchContext for DN '2.5.4.10=polycom', filter :'(objectClass=referral)
' with a scope of 2. The entry point for this is PartitionClass::search.
What is the simplest NamingEnumeration that I can return for this
search? Or is there a better way to handle this call?

Thanks,

Dan