directory-users mailing list archives

From Tod <the.mail.lis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error reading children of base DN
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:53:24 GMT
Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi Tod,
>
> Another idea is to record the transfered search request and response
> using Wireshark. Perhaps you could post such a dump here or just create
> another Jira and attach the dump.

Ok, this turned up a sizeLimitExceeded(), that seems to be part of the
problem.  I checked with the server owner and the size limit is set to
100 entries.  Its a credible return that, IMHO, probably shouldn't cause
an error.

I would post the Wireshark dump but there's too much proprietary data
involved so I can't.  Let me know the next steps and if there's anything
I can do to help.

Thanks,

Tod