directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Error reading children of base DN
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:45:01 GMT
Hi Tod!

Tod wrote:
> I'm getting an error reading the children entries against a Lotus Domino
> server.  I understand the reason for the error, but I'm having trouble
> finding the offending entry.  Is there some debug method I can use to
> track it down?
>
> Thanks - Tod

You might want to give us more information in order to get help. Am I
right that you use Lotus Domino as your LDAP server? What technology do
you use to retrieve the entries (JNDI? Java at all?) etc. What does
"offending entry" mean? If it is not compliant to the schema, why is it
in your directory? You probably mean something else (but what?).

Please note that this is a mailing list primarily for users of Apache
Directory software (like ApacheDS, Directory Studio ...). If you
questions related to IBM products, this is likely not the right place to
ask.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan