directory-users mailing list archives

From Markus Pohle <apacheds.us...@webunity.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS 1.5.0 + DirStudio] Search result differs between Uppercase and Lowercase Searchstring
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:07:15 GMT
Hi List-users,
hi Emmanuel,

I am so sorry, there is a mistake in my description of the problem:

Search result zero is:
(uniqueMember=uid=p.groesche,cn=users,cn=cas,dc=APPLICATIONS,dc=DOUGLASHOLDING)

Search result one is:
(uniqueMember=uid=p.groesche,cn=users,cn=cas,dc=APPLICATIONS,dc=douglasholding)

The difference is once dc=DOUGLASHOLDING and dc=douglasholding

I appologize for that mispelling!

And yes, Emmanuel, I have tried to search for
(uniqueMember=*p.groesche*) just to see if there are any results. And
this delivers one match, too.

Best regards
Markus