directory-users mailing list archives

From Markus Pohle <apacheds.us...@webunity.de>
Subject Re: apached 1.5 does not work
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:18:57 GMT
Hi Erdem,

you already asked that on July, 12th. and I answered your email an July,
13th. So, here is again, what I wrote to you... maybe you can answer
that questions and we will try to find out why apacheds will not start
on your windows 2003 server.

the questions:

- did you use the apacheds-1.5.0 download version to install or did you
build from trunks yourself?
- did you modify the server.xml? if yes, send it to me, and i will check
- did you try to create your own partition? custom schema?
- what java version do you use?

the error message below says that ditContentRules is not a known object
class within apacheds. so you tried to create an object of that class?
by import? using a ldif file exported from another ldap server?

tried to start the apachds server with unmodified server.xml right after
installation and tried to connect? was that successful?

greets
Markus