directory-users mailing list archives

From Markus Pohle <apacheds.us...@webunity.de>
Subject Re: apacheds-tools dump throws Exception
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:57:57 GMT
Hi Alex,

thx for building the trunk - I was able to download, install, run as
service. Also tested the apacheds-tools and they worked for dump.

But still two questions:

- what file format does the import command require? ldif? or can I use
the file written thru dump command to use with import command?

- now that I have the built snapshot release, can I go and copy the two
files apacheds-tools.jar and
apacheds-schema-registries-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT.jar over my installed
apacheds-1.5.0 version and use this instead? will that work? Or do I
need to install this snapshot version on my windows 2003 server to make
the apacheds-tools work properly?

TIA
Markus