directory-users mailing list archives

From Markus Pohle <apacheds.us...@webunity.de>
Subject Re: apache ds 1.5 install problem
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:37:04 GMT
Hi Erdem,

first of all some questions:

- did you use the apacheds-1.5.0 download version to install or did you
build from trunks yourself?
- did you modify the server.xml? if yes, send it to me, and i will check
- did you try to create your own partition? custom schema?

the error message below says that ditContentRules is not a known object
class within apacheds. so you tried to create an object of that class?
by import? using a ldif file exported from another ldap server?

greets
Markus