directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache DS (I think) fails to load when we upgraded to Jetty 6.1.4 or 6.1.5rc0
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:05:42 GMT
Hi Wayne,
One bit of advice is to use the jcl104-over-slf4j package which is an
implementation of commons-logging that maps to slf4j.  Spring and many other
projects use commons-logging, so this is a good way to make your logging
setup consistent.  So basically all you do is throw out commons-logging and
add jcl104-overslf4j and you are all set.  I have a blog entry about the
commons-logging problems and how to use slf4j to fix it here:
http://blog.organicelement.com/2006/12/21/commons-logging-classloader-woes/

Good luck,
Chris