directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Administrative Password
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:58:18 GMT
If you are doing your own build, you could modify PartitionNexus.java:64 and
modify the ADMIN_PASSWORD constant to match your new password in your
server.xml.  This will result in a change to the default password.  There
may also be other options to generate the default partition with a different
admin password via some of our maven plugins...  Maybe someone else has more
info for you.

Chris