directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Installing on FreeBSD
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:27:18 GMT
We are moving the startup daemon to the excellent Tanuki Wrapper which
supports FreeBSD, so this may solve this problem entirely.  I am not sure if
Tanuki Wrapper supports any specific version since their docs just say
FreeBSD.  We are targetting 1.5.1 for this change, but I admit that I have
not set up FreeBSD as one of the test environments so I will try to do that
this week as we prepare for the release some time later this month.

Thanks,
Chris