directory-users mailing list archives

From Markus Pohle <apacheds.us...@webunity.de>
Subject Re: apacheds-tools dump throws Exception
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:57:06 GMT

Hi Alex,

tried dumping the system partition, too. Just forgot to mention that, sorry.

For me it is okay to use the trunks, as long as it is possible to

- use the apacheds-tools.jar and
- use the apacheds-schema-registries-1.5.0.jar

from that trunk-build with my installed apacheds-1.5.0 installtion?!
is that possible? Or are there many more dependencies that forces me
to use the complete build from trunk?

Next, shall I make a JIRA issue for this?

TIA
Markus