directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Potential bug in JdbmPartition
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:42:13 GMT
Hi Dan !

You are damn right, this is a awfull piece of code. Hopefully, it's
never called anywhere. We have changed the code so that we are looking
DNs from their code (Long), not from their String value in the UpDN
table (not even sure that this table is still necessary).

Can you fill a JIRA so that we can remember to clean this code ?

Emmanuel

--
Regards,
Cordialement,