directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial schemas for apacheds
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:11:23 GMT
Hi Dan,

there is a place in server.xml where you can tell the server to load a
ldif file :

  <bean id="configuration"
class="org.apache.directory.server.configuration.MutableServerStartupConfiguration">
    <property name="workingDirectory" value="example.com" />

    <!-- Uncomment below to have the server load entries on startup!        -->
    <!-- ldifDirectory property can point to a relative file, directory or  -->
    <!-- can point to an absolute path to either using the URL path         -->
    <!-- notation: i.e. file:///Users/jack/apacheds/ldifs                   -->
    <!--
    <property name="ldifDirectory">
      <value>example.ldif</value>
    </property>
    -->

Just put the file path here, and uncomment the property, it should work.

The ldif file won't be loaded every time, only the first time. (I
_think_ the sserver check the time, not the name, to avoid loading the
file more than once).

Emmanuel

--
Regards,