directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Custom schema problem adding objectclass
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:27:20 GMT
Hi,

On 6/5/07, Jo Jeeka <jojeeka@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am close to getting my custom schema in...
>

> I am getting this error:
> OID for name 'groupofurls' was not found within the
> OID registry

Yje 'groupOfUrls' ObjectClass is not one of the default objectClasses in
ADS. You will have to declare it by yourself

I thought if I added an objectclass definition in the
> schema that I could use it (with nothing else).  Even
> though on this page:
>
> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/add-your-first-elements-to-the-schema.html
> it shows a CreateAttributeType class I thought that
> this was generated after mvn package command.  I have
> code generated similar to what is in the
> CrateAttributeType class on the link above in this
> file generated file MyObjectClassProducer.java
>

> Bottom line, do I need to do more than declare a
> custom objectclass in the schema for it to be usable?

As soon as your schema contains all the needed ObjectClasses and
attributeTypes you need, and if their syntax is correct, then you should be
OK.

I'm confused on that.  If not, any idea why I can't
> use it?  I have done a mvn clean and refreshed my
> project and then ran the unit test.

Can you copy/paste your actual schema ?
Emmanuel
--