directory-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Still can't get beyond 'mvn package' step
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:36:49 GMT
the .m2 directory is created by maven and is where it stores the
artifacts that are downloaded and used to build out the classpath when
it is building each project..  the repository in that .m2 directory is
what maven refers to as its local repository.

as for wacking the whole .m2/repository, that can be a pain if there
are some of those javax libs that are still manually required to
download, or if you had to manually install things like oracle jars,
you ought to be able to get away with just removing the
.m2/repository/org/apache/directory folder..

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com