directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on extending the ApacheDS backend
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:33:03 GMT
Hi Dan,

What you are asking for is perfectly possible. ApacheDS is extensible
in all means. What you see in server.xml are all pluggable. You can
plug new partition implementations or interceptors in order to make
ApacheDS really something different...

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org