directory-users mailing list archives

From "Barber, Dan \(Contractor\)" <Dan.Bar...@Polycom.com>
Subject Potential bug in JdbmPartition
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:33:39 GMT
All,

I'm working on going through BTreePartition, JdbmPartition, JdbmStore,
etc working on how we're going to make apacheds work with our existing
database. I'm making some progress in understanding. I THINK I came
across a bug in JdbmPartition, but wanted to ask the group, mostly to
verify that I'm not getting myself lost. The code snippet is

.

.

.

    public final String getEntryUpdn( Long id ) throws NamingException

    {

        return store.getEntryUpdn( id );

    }

    public final String getEntryUpdn( String dn ) throws NamingException

    {

        return getEntryUpdn( dn );

    }

    public final int count() throws NamingException

    {

        return store.count();

    }

.

.

.

I believe the code for getEntryUpdn should return store.getEntryUpdn( dn
) is that correct? I believe the current code is a stack overflow
waiting to happen.

Thanks,

Dan