directory-users mailing list archives

From "Barber, Dan \(Contractor\)" <Dan.Bar...@Polycom.com>
Subject Initial schemas for apacheds
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:28:19 GMT
Can someone point me to information on how to add schemas that will be
included with a default installation of ApacheDS? We will be using
ApacheDS always included H.350 information and I'd like to include
several H.350 schemas in any distribution of our ldap server. I have
found the information on how to load schemas, using a tool like LDAP
Studio, but haven't been able to find any information on modifying the
default schemas loaded by ApacheDS at startup.

Thanks,

Dan Barber