directory-users mailing list archives

From "Barber, Dan \(Contractor\)" <Dan.Bar...@Polycom.com>
Subject RE: Alternate back-ends
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:09:32 GMT
I'll get back to you in just on bit on which database we are targeting. I'm still very new
to the project and not entirely sure to be honest. I've asked for that information and will
get back to you.

As far as building the source. We need to target 1.5 due to it's increased support for secure
logins. I've been using the instructions from this page, http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/building-trunks.html.
It's quite possible that I've just simply missed a step or done something silly since some
of these tools are still new to me.

I have installed Maven 2.0.4.
I've installed SVN and run the command
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies/ apacheds-trunk
Then, inside the directory apacheds-trunk I run mvn install. Here are the errors I'm getting.

Failed tests:
  testOneEntryImport(org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.importcmd.Import
CommandTest)
  testTenEntriesImport(org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.importcmd.Impo
rtCommandTest)
  testTwoEntriesImportOneOnErrorAndOneOk(org.apache.directory.server.tools.comma
nds.importcmd.ImportCommandTest)
  testOneEntryImportWithEntryAddedNotification(org.apache.directory.server.tools
.commands.importcmd.ImportCommandTest)
  testRFC2849Sample1(org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.importcmd.Import
CommandTest)
  testRFC2849Sample2(org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.importcmd.Import
CommandTest)
  testRFC2849Sample3(org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.importcmd.Import
CommandTest)
  testRFC2849Sample3VariousSpacing(org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.im
portcmd.ImportCommandTest)
  testExportCommand(org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.exportcmd.ExportC
ommandTest)
  testOneEntryImport(org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.gracefulshutdown
cmd.GracefulShutdownCommandTest)

My guess is I've just missed something simple. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dan Barber