directory-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Directory Studio stand-alone plugin x86_64 build
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:22:43 GMT
On 6/21/07, Mateusz Kijowski <mateusz.kijowski@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dnia czwartek, 21 czerwca 2007, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot napisaƂ:
>
> Is Jira open for non-developers? Can I fill issues as well?

Yes, you can register, it's not only for developers, but for users as well.

I already filled a jira about your issue here :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-144

Don't hesitate to create new jiras when you find bugs. ;)

I surely will. Though I am still not sure whether we will be using Apache
> Directory the server, but we are certainly sticking to Apache Directory
> Studio as a generic LDAP client/browser and schema editor. Thanks for
> making
> this great app!

Thanks Matheusz.

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot