directory-users mailing list archives

From "Prabhat Kumar" <pku...@guidewire.com>
Subject RE: ApacheDS 1.5 working replication configuration needed
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:30:25 GMT
I am looking for the same too... is there a document out there that
explains how to configure replication?

I'm working with version 1.0

Thanks,

Prabhat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Pohle [mailto:apache.ds@webunity.de]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 7:54 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: ApacheDS 1.5 working replication configuration needed

Hi everybody,

I tried to unterstand the sample replication configuration in
server.xml file from apacheds 1.5. But, I am sorry, I do not
understand what to do. Cannot find any helpful information on apacheds
website or safehouse website or thru google.

Can anybody help me with that?

I do have two apacheds 1.5 directory servers

1.: apacheds3.localdomain.com : 389
2.: apacheds4.localdomain.com : 389

need entries from apacheds3 replicated to apacheds4 and vice versa, if
possible.

maybe someone can send me the xml snipped for server.xml that is
neccessary to configure this?

TIA,
Markus