directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <szoer...@apache.org>
Subject Thanks, Markus! (was Re: issues with adding my own partition resp. suffix in conf/server.xml)
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:32:07 GMT
Markus Pohle wrote:
> 9th: on the last page click on "fetch base dns" and you should see all
> base dns including your own partition.
>
> if not, check my first email :-)
>
> don't forget: do not panic :-) we are here and we will help you - for sure!
>
> Greetings
> Markus

Hi Markus!

Nice to see how you act on the Apache Directory users list. I would like
to say thanks for your help here, Markus! It is appreciated not only by
the users you have already supported, but by the Directory PMC as well.
We are looking forward to see you getting more involved in the project,
if you are interested.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

---8<---