directory-users mailing list archives

From Jo Jeeka <joje...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Still can't get beyond 'mvn package' step
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 20:17:21 GMT

To update my situation.  We are using Netscape/SUN
ldap and so there were some schema compatibilities I
have encountered which I overcame.  Here is an example
of syntax we had for our schema followed by my
changes:

attributeTypes: ( cospapprovaldate-oid NAME
'cospapprovaldate'
   SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 SINGLE-VALUE
   X-ORIGIN 'user defined' )

1. attributeTypes was changed to attributetype
(attributeType wouldn't work for me)

2. There was a colon (:) after attribeTypes that
needed to be removed

3. We here create non-numeric oids so for our unit
test schema I just changed zyz-oid to 1.1 .. 1.n

4. Removed X-ORIGIN line from schema

--- Jo Jeeka <jojeeka@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Emmanuel,
>
> I took off Friday so I didn't get a chance to try
> until today...   But it worked.  Deleting .m2
> directory and running the directions again worked.
> Thanks for sure on getting beyond that.
>

> Now though I have another problem.  I tried
> replacing
> my schema over the car schema and I get a parse
> error
> (seen below).
>

> Just to give some background which may or may not
> help
> get past this next error...  My custom schema I am
> trying to use was created from our LDAP guy
> (reminder
> for those tuning in, I'm a developer trying to set
> ApacheDS up for unit testing so I'm not an LDAP guy)
> who created an LDIF file (assuming by exporting it)
> for me and gave it to me as "our schema".  I simply
> renamed the .ldif file to be .schema.
>
> Does that sound acceptable?
>
> Here is the error and thanks again!!!
>

> [INFO] Generating our schema.
> [INFO]

> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]

> [INFO] Failed while generating sources for ourschema
>
> Embedded error: Parser failure on:
>         schema input stream ==>
> java.io.FileInputStream@22ab57
> Antlr exception trace:
> line 1:1: expecting "END", found 'attributeTypes'
>         at antlr.Parser.match(Parser.java:211)
>         at

org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.antlrOpenLdapSchemaParser.parseSchema(antlrOpenLdapSchemaParser
> .java:148)
>         at

org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.OpenLdapSchemaParser.invokeParser(OpenLdapSchemaParser.java:124
> )
>         at

org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.OpenLdapSchemaParser.parse(OpenLdapSchemaParser.java:163)
>         at

org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.DirectorySchemaToolMojo.generate(DirectorySchemaToolMojo.java:1
> 14)
>         at

org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.DirectorySchemaToolMojo.execute(DirectorySchemaToolMojo.java:41
> 4)
>         at

org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:48
> 0)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.jav
> a:311)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
>         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
>         at

org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
>         at

org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
>         at

org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:272)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>         at

>         at

>         at
>         at

>         at

org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>         at

>         at

org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)

> [INFO]

> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e
> switch
> [INFO]

> [INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Mon Jun 04 12:11:25 EDT 2007
> [INFO] Final Memory: 5M/10M
> [INFO]

> for the edge of your seat?
> http://tv.yahoo.com/

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers
- Check it out.