directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial schemas for apacheds
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:52:51 GMT
I think this property is supposed to set the main working dir for
partitions, so the example.com name is a bit misleading.  Looking at the
code, it also appears that it might not have the intended affect in some
cases  ;-)

I am re-writing this part to support multple configurations, so it will
change slightly in an upcoming release anyway and this won't even matter.

Thanks,
Chris