directory-users mailing list archives

From Jo Jeeka <joje...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Still can't get beyond 'mvn package' step
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 16:26:46 GMT
Emmanuel,

I took off Friday so I didn't get a chance to try
until today...   But it worked.  Deleting .m2
directory and running the directions again worked.
Thanks for sure on getting beyond that.

Now though I have another problem.  I tried replacing
my schema over the car schema and I get a parse error
(seen below).

Just to give some background which may or may not help
get past this next error...  My custom schema I am
trying to use was created from our LDAP guy (reminder
for those tuning in, I'm a developer trying to set
ApacheDS up for unit testing so I'm not an LDAP guy)
who created an LDIF file (assuming by exporting it)
for me and gave it to me as "our schema".  I simply
renamed the .ldif file to be .schema.

Does that sound acceptable?

Here is the error and thanks again!!!

[INFO] Generating our schema.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed while generating sources for ourschema

Embedded error: Parser failure on:
        schema input stream ==>
java.io.FileInputStream@22ab57
Antlr exception trace:
line 1:1: expecting "END", found 'attributeTypes'
        at antlr.Parser.match(Parser.java:211)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.antlrOpenLdapSchemaParser.parseSchema(antlrOpenLdapSchemaParser
.java:148)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.OpenLdapSchemaParser.invokeParser(OpenLdapSchemaParser.java:124
)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.OpenLdapSchemaParser.parse(OpenLdapSchemaParser.java:163)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.DirectorySchemaToolMojo.generate(DirectorySchemaToolMojo.java:1
14)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.tools.schema.DirectorySchemaToolMojo.execute(DirectorySchemaToolMojo.java:41
4)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:48
0)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.jav
a:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at
org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:272)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
        at
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
        at
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)

[INFO]
[INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e
switch
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jun 04 12:11:25 EDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/10M
[INFO]

for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/