directory-users mailing list archives

From Jo Jeeka <joje...@yahoo.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] slf4j-api-1.2.jar missing class definition?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:29:40 GMT

Long before getting past being able to create my
SNAPSHOT.jar file (moments ago) I had set up unit test
code in our project that worked somewhat (up to the
part of loading my ldif of objects).  To get past that
it was necessary to get the custom schema read in.

Now running the same old unit test code failed before
trying to load the ldif objects (this was not the case
before).  The problem was that the statement
MutableServerStartupConfiguration configuration = new
MutableServerStartupConfiguration(); (though it could
have been any statement as you will see in a second)
was causing a runtime error in that the
org.slf4j.LoggerFactory class was not found.

I looked and noticed that the slf4j-api-1.2.jar did
not contain the class definition inside of it as the
slf4j-api-1.3.1.jar did.  I removed the 1.2 version
from my project and when back to the 1.3.1 version to
get past that.

Now, was that a problem on my end or does the
or.slf4j.LoggerFactory need to be in the
slf4j-api-1.2.jar ??

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222