directory-users mailing list archives

From Mateusz Kijowski <mateusz.kijow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory Studio stand-alone plugin x86_64 build
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:17:23 GMT
Dnia czwartek, 21 czerwca 2007, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot napisaƂ:

[snip]

> I'll fill a Jira for this issue.

Is Jira open for non-developers? Can I fill issues as well?

[snip]

> As we had a problem with the x86_64 version of the LDAP Studio RCP
> Application (version 0.8.0), which was running on AMD64, we tagged all the
> plugins as compatible for ppc and x86 only.
>
> That was a mistake since, as you said, the standalone plugins works great
> on x86_64 too.
>
> Thanks to Andreas Roth, one of our users on AMD64, we managed to fix the
> problem on that platform, and we have to release LDAP Studio 0.8.0 for
> AMD64.
>
> Since we need to update the downloads section to add this new version of
> the RCP application, we'll also change the features properties to add the
> x86_64 architecture as well and update the updatesite.
>
> I'll tell you when the updatesite will be uptodate, so you can test it and
> give us feedback.

I surely will. Though I am still not sure whether we will be using Apache
Directory the server, but we are certainly sticking to Apache Directory
Studio as a generic LDAP client/browser and schema editor. Thanks for making
this great app!

Mateusz Kijowski