directory-users mailing list archives

From Mateusz Kijowski <mateusz.kijow...@gmail.com>
Subject Directory Studio stand-alone plugin x86_64 build
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:55:28 GMT
Hi list,

I am not sure if it's the right place to ask this, but here it goes. Is there
any particular reason why I can't install the Apache Directory Studio
stand-alone plug-ins on x86_64 eclipse through Help->Software Updates? The
error message I get is something in the lines of "architecture mismatch". The
odd thing is that when I manualy copy the plugins to my working eclipse
install they work just fine.

Are there really any architecture dependant files in the plugins? If so, is it
possible to have a x86_64 version built as well? If not, why can't I install
it?