directory-users mailing list archives

From Markus Pohle <apache...@webunity.de>
Subject Re: issues with adding my own partition resp. suffix in conf/server.xml
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 09:53:01 GMT

Hi Robin,

there is no bug in apacheds with adding your own partition :-)

first: did you really made the changes like shown in the example? did
you added a ref bean entry in contextPartitionConfigurations with your
partitions id, like seen in the example?

second: is it sure that there is no misspelling between
contextPartitionConfigurations bean entry and the id in your partition?

third: what do you see, when you try to bind to your apacheds ldap? do
you see as root entries ou=schema or ou=system?

fourth: can you bind to the ldap server? is it really running? what
does the apacheds-rolling.log logfile say?

fifth: from your server.xml file paste the
contextPartitionConfigurations section and your own partition
configuration.

Greetings
Markus